Sunday, February 20, 2011

hazard feeling..

haha...tetibe terasa nk gne pekataan hazard tu...on saturday n sunday i had attended the degree++...i took course "safety,health and environment in practical industry training"...so...from this time i think i want to learn to speak english more frequently although all of u cannot understand what i wrote....i must try harder to make my english is more powerful n superb..actually i'm very weak in english...although i can write the sentences in english...my speaking is very bad..like i do rite now..hahaha...not very good in speaking...fuhhh...ok...mian2x...sori coz it is too long i merepek...hahahaha..ok2...

actually hazard is something that can harmful us....can cause death also...so,hazard is something that can cause us death...for me...hazard can be divided into some part....hazard can be anything..for example...a tiger..like my lecturer said....we can shoot the tiger when it want to eat us...hahahaha...ayat budak tabika...xpe2..i try my best to wrote whatever i want to write...when we shoot that tiger...of coz la it will die...hahaha...

what's going happen on me actually...i feel distressed....very stress+strain...huhu...hazard?

hmm...actually my feeling is a hazard....this hazard can harmful my heart...oh no....what should i do???sorry my beloved heart...i dont want to hurt u..but i dont know what to do...ooo yeahh...maken merepek....hhahaha

apa kah yg harus di ungkapkan tika ini...my feeling..my self....actually i had to do small operation lorr.dis operation on 23feb...so i feel very uncomfortable rite now...huhu...may be because i feel there is no one beside me...or next to me...i need my family...i miss my family.. T_T so sad....waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

hazard.hazard...on this wednesday...i hope i ok2 aje...huhu...hope nothing bad will happen with my self...actually i scare n afraid bout my respiratory system...hmmm...donno to describe anymore....just try my hardest to do anything...

rite now i think bout my stdy...my family...my GOP to korea...oh god....help me....n my future...when i think bout my future....i feel happy...hahahaha...may be dh xsabr nk hbs blaja 2012 ni...after i graduate what should i do?

ermmm....many things i had think...wahahaha....tah ape2...kadg2 tepkir nak kawen aje...kikikikiki.....skrg dh 21 thun...dh nk tua dh...but my habit n style still not matured....my fren always said that i still like a child...kah3....very funny.....till rite now i had no bf..wahahaha...nevermind...i dont think bout that....one day...i just want my future husband...after graduate....if ade org msuk minang...ape g...accept aje la...haha.....but i will think 1st...actually sy ni cerewet sgt2....even mr sister n my mom always membebel kalo jaln dgn ku..coz diriku akn pergi byk tmpt time shopping..just a window shopping...i love to see fashion n design...but not interested to buy it...haha...

waahhh...mcm byk lak melalut...whatever...at least i wrote what i think...daebak!!daebak nabilah farhana zulkifli!!!huhuhu...give spirit to self..now i cannot sleep...donno why...huhuhu ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment